Honeymoons and Destination Weddings are easy to plan with Our Guide to the Best Ideas for Honeymoon Travel, Cruises, Romance and Packages!
Congratulations on your engagment! Planning a honeymoon is exciting. We've made 5 easy steps to help you plan the best romantic vacation.
- Pick Your Honeymoon Style. What type of vacation do you like? Relax on the beach. Wine tasting tour. Backpacking through Europe. Check out our profile quiz to narrow down your style >>>
- Pick a Destination If you're looking for a beach honeymoon, there are a ton of destinations to consider. Other travel types might only have a select few destinations that offer your specific style. There are many factors to consider when choosing that perfect spot. We have tons of resources to help you pick that spot, while consider things such as weather, tourist seasons, money and many other important considerations. Check out our Destination Guide >>>
- Choose a Hotel or Resort The hotel or resort is one of the most important elements of a honeymoon. This is where you'll be spending all those first few nights as a married couple! Many couples choose their destination and then their hotel, but others look for the hotel first. This could be the way to go if you're trying to save money and aren't hooked on a specific destination. Remember romance when booking your hotel and check out our suggestions on honeymoon hotels and resorts >>>
- Save Money with Easy Booking Most people book their trip with a travel agent or online. Since this vacation is extra special and wedding planning is already keeping you busy, working with a travel agent is a great idea. They can plan all the little details, including making reservations for dinners, excursions, car rentals and always communicating with the hotel that you are newlyweds. Sometimes, they can even book specific rooms at the hotel that have the best views or can upgrade you for free. Other couples really like to plan every detail themselves, like to shop around and look for deals. This is definitely more work but it can also pay off in keeping the budget low. Check out our preferred travel agents >>> or our sister site for online romantic travel booking >>>
- Getting ready for your special trip! As your big day approaches, prepare early for your departure. It's easy to get preoccupied with the wedding that little things get forgotten. We have detailed packing lists and other ideas to get you ready for the most romantic vacation of your life! Check out our departure ideas >>>